Sunday, June 5, 2011

Project: Excalibur put on hold

Yep, I'm experiencing some trouble with the Excalibur plushie, so not only am I taking a break from it, I'm going to be starting from scratch when I resume. It's back to the drawing board for that project, and in the meantime I'll be working on a couple of other projects on my list. I started a pair of handwarmers that I'm making for an art trade with a friend. I was originally going to make them green and white, but decided that the colors I had really didn't match the pattern, and instead decided to make them black and teal.

Then, I have a penguin to make for another friend who collects them. That one is long overdue. Of course, this is all based on the assumption that I can get my English homework done in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment