Sunday, February 27, 2011

1st project-done!

            My first project is finally complete! I’ll post some pictures of them once I get a hold of my camera again-which would be Monday. Until then, I’ll be kept busy with the second project. We have to make something for someone we know, and I’ve decided to knit for a friend of mine from high school.
            I attended a charter school that taught grades 7-12, and both my friend and I transferred there at the start of 8th grade. We met at orientation, where she scared the living daylights out of me the first time she actually spoke to me. We just decided to stick together at school since we both knew each other, and we became fast friends. Before I knew it, we had formed a group of friends from that year and our number had quickly grown from two to seven.
            Right now she’s an art major, and her birthday is coming up at the end of March. So I’m making her a small bag to keep art supplies or other stuff in. I’m using a pattern I found on lionbrand.com, and I’m using some lime green chenille that my mom gave me, since her favorite color is green. Hopefully I can finish it in time for her birthday.
The pattern I'm using can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment