Friday, May 20, 2011

Grades and Excalibur

So I got my grades today. And I failed. Quite spectacularly, I might add. I did manage, however, to get Bs in both History and Knitting. But Biology and English kind of exploded in my face. Chemistry didn't get a grade, since I was a smart bunny and withdrew from it back in April.

...Damn Chemistry.

Anyway, I'll be taking a summer course to make up for that failed English class and next year I'll be a freshman at Worcestor State University. I actually don't mind, since that gives me a chance to start over. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to have to make it clear to my parents that I do not plan on pursuing a career in Biology in any shape or form, due the utter loss of motivation for that field I experienced thid year. Do I still love the subject? Yes. I'm just tired of my parents assuming that they know exactly what I want with my life just because I like biology.

Moving on, this summer I'll be working in crocheting a plushie of Excalibur from Soul Eater. I've been getting back into crochet, and that will most likely be the bulk of my work from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment